• darin's avatar
    top level: · c7cde739
    darin authored
            * Tests/kde/kurl-test.cpp: (main): Add a lot of new tests.
    	One of them demonstrates the issue underlying bug 3004818.
    	The others are taken straight from the URI RFC (2396).
            * Tests/kde/kurl-test.chk: Expected results for new tests.
    
            * autogen.sh: Add the new WebCore timestamp file.
    
    WebCore:
    
    	Changes require a make clean because of the Project Builder bug.
    	So I added the "make clean timestamp" hackery.
    
            * .cvsignore: Ignore the new clean timestamp.
            * force-clean-timestamp: Added.
            * Makefile.am: Add rules for making clean happen.
    
            * khtml/html/html_formimpl.cpp:
            (HTMLGenericFormElementImpl::defaultEventHandler): Fix NULL dereference
    	bug in here that I ran into. Code later down in the same function has
    	the check for NULL, so clearly this is just a bug.
    
            * khtml/rendering/font.cpp:
            (Font::drawText): Simplify by using new drawText that takes a QChar array,
    	no need to make a QConstString.
            * khtml/rendering/render_text.cpp:
            (TextSlave::printDecoration): Simplify by using new drawUnderlineForText that
    	takes a QChar array, no need to make a QConstString.
    
            * kwq/WebCoreTextRenderer.h: Change underline-drawing to use a UniChar array.
    
            * kwq/qt/qpainter.h:
            * kwq/KWQPainter.mm:
            (QPainter::drawText): Change to take QChar array instead of a QString, but
    	also discovered a bizarre overloading thing that was happening before and
    	dealt with that by adding a new drawText that still does take a QString.
            (QPainter::drawUnderlineForText): Change to take QChar array.
    
            * kwq/qt/qcolor.h: Mark constructor explicit, so we don't get subtle strangess
    	like where the string to draw was being converted to a QColor.
    
            * khtml/css/cssstyleselector.cpp: No need for APPLE_CHANGES for
    	this change any more.
    
            * kwq/kdecore/kcharsets.h:
            * kwq/KWQKCharsets.mm: Remove unused functions.
    
            * kwq/khtml/khtml_settings.h:
            * kwq/KWQKHTMLSettings.mm: Remove unused functions.
    
            * kwq/qt/qfont.h:
            * kwq/KWQFont.mm: Simplify.
    
            * kwq/KWQPaintDeviceMetrics.mm: Simplify.
    
            * kwq/qt/qtextcodec.h:
            * kwq/KWQtextcodec.mm: (QTextCodec::codecForName): Remove unused parameter.
    
    WebKit:
    
            * WebCoreSupport.subproj/WebTextRenderer.m:
            (-[WebTextRenderer drawUnderlineForCharacters:stringLength:atPoint:withColor:]):
    	Change API to take character array instead of a string.
    
            * WebKit.pbproj/project.pbxproj: Took "subproj" off the names of some groups.
    
    
    git-svn-id: http://svn.webkit.org/repository/webkit/trunk@1638 268f45cc-cd09-0410-ab3c-d52691b4dbfc
    c7cde739
render_text.cpp 31.5 KB