1. 06 Aug, 2008 3 commits
    • eric@webkit.org's avatar
      Reviewed by Cameron Zwarich. · 0683d949
      eric@webkit.org authored
              Move more methods from Frame into ScriptController
              https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=20294
      
              Finally finish more of the work which Darin started long ago
              Move a few more Frame methods into ScriptController.
              I also took this opportunity to clean up some of the plugin
              code as well, and moved some of that into ScriptController.
      
              I removed Frame::clearScriptController() and ScriptController::clear() is now clearWindowShell()
      
              No functional changes, thus no test cases.
      
              * GNUmakefile.am:
              * WebCore.NPAPI.exp:
              * WebCore.base.exp:
              * WebCore.pro:
              * WebCore.vcproj/WebCore.vcproj:
              * WebCore.xcodeproj/project.pbxproj:
              * bindings/js/ScriptController.cpp:
              (WebCore::ScriptController::ScriptController):
              (WebCore::ScriptController::~ScriptController):
              (WebCore::ScriptController::bindingRootObject):
              (WebCore::ScriptController::createRootObject):
              (WebCore::ScriptController::windowScriptNPObject):
              (WebCore::ScriptController::createScriptObjectForPluginElement): New method.
              (WebCore::ScriptController::clearPlatformScriptObjects):
              (WebCore::ScriptController::disconnectPlatformScriptObjects):
              (WebCore::ScriptController::cleanupScriptObjectsForPlugin):
              (WebCore::ScriptController::clearScriptObjects):
              * bindings/js/ScriptController.h:
              (WebCore::ScriptController::sourceURL):
              (WebCore::ScriptController::clearFormerWindow):
              * bindings/js/ScriptControllerGtk.cpp: Copied from WebCore/page/gtk/FrameGtk.cpp.
              (WebCore::Frame::createScriptInstanceForWidget):
              * bindings/js/ScriptControllerMac.mm: Added.
              (WebCore::ScriptController::createScriptInstanceForWidget):
              (WebCore::ScriptController::windowScriptObject):
              (WebCore::ScriptController::clearPlatformScriptObjects):
              (WebCore::ScriptController::disconnectPlatformScriptObjects):
              (WebCore::updateRenderingForBindings):
              (WebCore::ScriptController::initJavaJSBindings):
              * bindings/js/ScriptControllerQt.cpp: Copied from WebCore/page/gtk/FrameGtk.cpp.
              (WebCore::ScriptController::createScriptInstanceForWidget):
              * bindings/js/ScriptControllerWin.cpp: Copied from WebCore/svg/graphics/cg/SVGResourceMaskerCg.cpp.
              (WebCore::ScriptController::createScriptInstanceForWidget):
              * bindings/objc/DOM.mm:
              (-[DOMNode KJS::Bindings::]):
              * bindings/objc/DOMInternal.mm:
              (-[WebScriptObject _initializeScriptDOMNodeImp]):
              * bridge/jni/jni_jsobject.mm:
              (createRootObject):
              * html/HTMLAppletElement.cpp:
              (WebCore::HTMLAppletElement::renderWidgetForJSBindings):
              * html/HTMLAppletElement.h:
              * html/HTMLEmbedElement.cpp:
              (WebCore::findWidgetRenderer):
              (WebCore::HTMLEmbedElement::renderWidgetForJSBindings):
              * html/HTMLEmbedElement.h:
              * html/HTMLObjectElement.cpp:
              (WebCore::HTMLObjectElement::~HTMLObjectElement):
              (WebCore::HTMLObjectElement::renderWidgetForJSBindings):
              (WebCore::HTMLObjectElement::detach):
              * html/HTMLObjectElement.h:
              * html/HTMLPlugInElement.cpp:
              (WebCore::HTMLPlugInElement::~HTMLPlugInElement):
              (WebCore::HTMLPlugInElement::detach):
              (WebCore::HTMLPlugInElement::getInstance):
              (WebCore::HTMLPlugInElement::parseMappedAttribute):
              (WebCore::HTMLPlugInElement::getNPObject):
              * html/HTMLPlugInElement.h:
              * loader/FrameLoader.cpp:
              (WebCore::FrameLoader::clear):
              * page/Frame.cpp:
              (WebCore::Frame::Frame):
              (WebCore::Frame::~Frame):
              (WebCore::Frame::pageDestroyed):
              (WebCore::FramePrivate::FramePrivate):
              * page/Frame.h:
              * page/FramePrivate.h:
              * page/gtk/FrameGtk.cpp:
              * page/mac/FrameMac.mm:
              * page/qt/FrameQt.cpp:
              * page/win/FrameWin.cpp:
              (WebCore::computePageRectsForFrame):
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://svn.webkit.org/repository/webkit/trunk@35590 268f45cc-cd09-0410-ab3c-d52691b4dbfc
      0683d949
    • eric@webkit.org's avatar
      Reviewed by Cameron Zwarich. · 61f8e9a0
      eric@webkit.org authored
              Speculative fix for an error I keep seeing in my Cygwin build
      
              * Scripts/webkitdirs.pm: make determineConfigurationProductDir() always call determineConfiguration() even on cygwin
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://svn.webkit.org/repository/webkit/trunk@35589 268f45cc-cd09-0410-ab3c-d52691b4dbfc
      61f8e9a0
    • mitz@apple.com's avatar
      Reviewed by Mark Rowe. · 22d2a0ce
      mitz@apple.com authored
              - fix an assertion failure in Cache::setCapacities()
      
              * Misc/WebKitSystemBits.h: Changed the return type of WebMemorySize()
              to uint64_t.
              * Misc/WebKitSystemBits.m:
              (WebMemorySize):
              * WebView/WebView.mm:
              (+[WebView _setCacheModel:]):
      
      
      
      git-svn-id: http://svn.webkit.org/repository/webkit/trunk@35588 268f45cc-cd09-0410-ab3c-d52691b4dbfc
      22d2a0ce
  2. 05 Aug, 2008 33 commits
  3. 04 Aug, 2008 4 commits