It's that time again: I have made a number of changes to the make system.
The two major modification are: 1. The tests directory, which was formerly buried in WebCore, has been moved to the top-level in Labyrinth, and is now a peer of WebCore and WebKit. 2. I have moved the the configure and Makefiles from WebCore one directory up so that they may serve for all of Labyrinth. In other words, running `configure` and `make` in Labyrinth now builds "everything," including WebCore, WebKit, and the test programs. git-svn-id: http://svn.webkit.org/repository/webkit/trunk@399 268f45cc-cd09-0410-ab3c-d52691b4dbfc
Showing with 478 additions and 9469 deletions