• darin's avatar
    Tools: · 030cad4c
    darin authored
            Reviewed by Maciej.
    
            * Scripts/set-alex-version: Make it bump the source version and marketing version
    	of all our subprojects, because that's what we need up until Alex 1.0.
    
    JavaScriptCore:
    
            Reviewed by Maciej.
    
            * JavaScriptCore.pbproj/project.pbxproj: Bump versions to 0.8 and 35u.
    	* English.lproj/InfoPlist.strings: In here too.
    
    WebFoundation:
    
            Reviewed by Maciej.
    
    	- fixed problems I noticed in my review of Chris's change (which came in too late)
    
            * CacheLoader.subproj/WebResourceLoad.m: (_guessMIMEType): Fix && vs. || confusion that
    	will make CR, LF, and tab not qualify as text characters. Also take end of loop check
    	out of the loop.
    
    	- added a method for use in user-agent computations
    
            * Misc.subproj/WebNSUserDefaultsExtras.h: Added _web_preferredLanguageCode.
            * Misc.subproj/WebNSUserDefaultsExtras.m:
            (+[NSUserDefaults _web_preferredLanguageCode]): Use _web_HTTPStyleLanguageCode on the
    	first element of the AppleLanguages array.
    
            * WebFoundation.pbproj/project.pbxproj: Bump versions to 0.8 and 35u.
    	Make WebNSUserDefaultsExtras.h SPI so we can use it in WebKit. Re-sort things a bit.
    	* English.lproj/InfoPlist.strings: Bump versions in here too.
    
            * English.lproj/StringsNotToBeLocalized.txt: Updated for these and other recent changes.
    
    WebCore:
    
            Reviewed by Maciej.
    
            * WebCore.pbproj/project.pbxproj: Bump versions to 0.8 and 35u.
    
    WebKit:
    
            Reviewed by Maciej.
    
    	- fixed 3028664 -- change user agent string to include application name and version
    
            * WebView.subproj/WebController.m:
            (-[WebController setApplicationNameForUserAgent:]): Remove locking, unneeded since we changed
    	how WebFoundation handles user agent.
            (-[WebController setCustomUserAgent:]): Ditto.
            (-[WebController resetUserAgent]): Ditto.
            (-[WebController userAgentForURL:]): Remove locking. Also add new algorithm for computing the
    	user agent which takes the preferred language into account, and incorporates the WebKit version
    	and the application name.
    
            * WebView.subproj/WebControllerPrivate.h: No need for a lock.
            * WebView.subproj/WebControllerPrivate.m:
            (-[WebControllerPrivate init]): Don't create a lock.
            (-[WebControllerPrivate dealloc]): Don't release a lock.
    
            * WebKit.pbproj/project.pbxproj: Bump versions to 0.8 and 35u.
    	* English.lproj/InfoPlist.strings: In here too.
    
            * English.lproj/StringsNotToBeLocalized.txt: Updated for these and other recent changes.
    
    WebBrowser:
    
            Reviewed by Maciej.
    
    	- pass properly-formatted application name string to WebKit so it can make a good user-agent
    
            * BrowserWebController.m: (-[BrowserWebController initWithBrowserDocument:]):
    	Instead of passing "Mr. Poopypants", pass Sherlock, augmented with version strings,
    	to setApplicationNameForUserAgent:. Later we will pass Safari instead.
    
            * WebBrowser.pbproj/project.pbxproj: Bump version to 35u (we won't use " unofficial" any more).
    
            * English.lproj/StringsNotToBeLocalized.txt: Updated for these changes.
    
    
    git-svn-id: http://svn.webkit.org/repository/webkit/trunk@2985 268f45cc-cd09-0410-ab3c-d52691b4dbfc
    030cad4c
ChangeLog 4.24 KB